Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sea World

We went to Sea World today - wow was it crowded!!!

Anyway...when we were leaving the parking lot we saw pretty flowers and I got out my camera. I remembered something I read on a blog - when you are shooting outdoors you want the sun (ideally) to hit at a 45 degree angle on the face. If there is nothing tall to force the light to come in from the side or the front- then put the child's back to the sun and have them look up - Steph wasn't cooperating so I pulled in the big girls - well they are not looking up enough to get all the sun we wanted but it's a cute picture!!! Nicole Van explains it really well with a good picture and it's something I wanted to remember - here's her link:.......(http://nicholevan.typepad.com/)

I remember learning that a person should be facing the sun and yet that is really not true...The pictures look so much better without people squinting!!!!

Anyway - this is straight out of the camera (no touching up) with my cheap lens that came with my original Canon. We went in a photo store today - I am saving my money for a Canon L series 24 - 105...it was soooo nice and sharp and a great walk around lens....

Here's another one of Jessy - the sun is better on her face than the one of both girls above....

here was steph's try....I guess I should have a ladder and she should be sitting on a cool chair and actually be smiling cute?????

0 comments:

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP