Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tafoya Kids

Sierra didn't perform for the photographer at Sears a few weeks back ...so we took her in the backyard to see what we could do. She was sooo cute - a sweet personality and so fun to play with. At one point she had had enough and turned her back on me but Robert coaxed her back! Again - these lose something when you upload them to photobucket and I'm not sure why!!



This next pic is the same as the one above but I wanted it to look painted. I started with the original and then made it black and white (awesome bw action) and then fiddled with it...I think it's my favorite of the bunch...other than the one on the post before this one!




I loved this pic but Robert was in it - I had to try and cut him out...
this is what I came up with....I can make it better Leanne if you like it - I
was just trying different things to see what I could come up with.





Look at her feet! They are so cute! This pic reminds me of Jessy
when she was this age...always dancing!






We did these pictures first which is why she is more smiley...


retro:




Eli playing in the backyard. I asked him if I could take his picture and he told me he had to work - I guess that's okay because it was about his sister anyway!









Leanne - I'll upload to this link:
http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/tldphotog/Tafoya/
password: tafoya

3 comments:

Leanne November 10, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

These are so great! I had to keep myself from licking the screen! Thank you again!

Sara Ancich November 10, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

I love these, Tracy. Sierra laughing is mt favorite...and Eli swingin on the pole is soooo cute.

Miller Family November 10, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

I love the one of him digging. Very cute

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP