Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I probably should NOT post this....

There are some REAL pics of her below (see the previous posts) . I was hoping I could get more of the dog in the middle picture but I had to cut Roxy out in order to show the expression on Sierra's face!!! Don't be mad at me Valerie...we didn't see her coming!!!!

Click on the pic and it will make it bigger! It's pretty funny. It gave me the giggles all night long...Poor Sierra - hopefully she won't remember it...the poor thing was sick too!

On another shot, Jessy had put Sierra on my back - I was laying on the grass TRYING to shoot Drew...who won't stay still for 1 second - I was laughing and the camera was shaking plus Sierra was bouncing...All of a sudden - her bounce went sideways and she fell off of me!!! Fortunately babies have no memories - she will forget all about this next time she sees me....

0 comments:

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP