Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ty, Jaden & Katie

Today is actually Easter Sunday....We had a great day at church celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and then a wonderful afternoon at our friends.

These children are my friend Wendy's - these pics were just for fun :O) I did different editing to these just to practice. They are beautiful kids huh??? I will post more pics from the day later on my family blog...but I am tired and am going to bed...

This is Ty...
IMG_5768
Jaden...
IMG_5843

or this one? which one of Jaden is better - same picture - different edit...I am thinking that I like it brighter like this one...I am usually adding light to my pics nowadays...It's the slight lighten action from The Pioneer Woman....
IMG_5843 x

and sweet Katie - I was messing around with some edits here - what do you think?
IMG_5972

okay -one more of katie - I wanted her to go far from me so I sent her on an errand to find an egg - it wasn't very nice of me because she was disappointed there were no eggs where I sent her but I liked the trees in the background!
IMG_5939

well - one more...this was a far away picture that I cropped in very close - I love my MKII for the clarity - on my old camera when I would crop, I would lose so much quality - this amazes me...And I took these all on Medium instead of Large...
IMG_5790

5 comments:

Miller Family April 13, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

very cute! Love the editing!

Lissy Ardo April 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

i love the second one of kate! its awesome.

Sara Ancich April 13, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

gorgeous. i love the added lighting. cutie pies!

I am Mom April 14, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

how funny - bria just asked me if beth had a blog. I said no, why? she said she thought a boy named ty might be on it cause he was at their house for easter...oh my! I am in trouble with that girl!

Unknown April 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Paula - that is hilarious! he IS cute!!! she has good taste...

Sara - thanks - I use the slight lighten action from pioneer woman...it just adds a bit of light.

:O)

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP