Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Soliel

This shoot was a TON of fun for me...Soliel was hilarious. Sometimes she would put her hand up like I was the paparazi and stay "stop" to me. I tried to change lenses to my big one but it didn't fool her...she walked over to me and pushed my camera down! Everytime we would say smile for your Daddy, she would get a HUGE grin on her face and say, "MY Daddy!" it was soooo cute!!!!! If her family watched she would smile at them and nicely tell them to go away.

I have to say this was the quickest shoot I have ever done. I think she thought she worked it and she was finished!

This one on the top left was one of the last pictures - the cute black and white one was one of the first.

Thanks Soliel!!! ...and by the way...her Auntie was incredible with her- so touching!
blogpic

3 comments:

Michelle July 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Ahhhhhh!!!! She is so cute I could cry!!!! Thanks so much for doing this! My brother is going to be so surprised and it will be such a treat to give him the pictures! He may even cry!!! :-)
We love you!!!

Hannah Sivilay July 29, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

SHE IS DARLING!!!

I am Mom July 31, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Soliel's auntie rocks!

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP