Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Emery | Murrieta Newborn Photography

This was the last picture we took…she was laying there staring…tired after her photoshoot! She looked so cute – I had Stephanie run and get her bows…We quickly put one on her and took the picture! I think she is like her Daddy because he didn’t like to have his picture taken either!!! I felt bad for her because she would get all comfy and we would move her! She’ll never remember though and we got sweet pictures to remember her by! It always amazes me because in one month she will look so different. The first year of a baby’s life to me is the most wonderful thing to watch. Can’t wait to take Emy again….Jenny loves vintage shots so I did a bunch of those. I also put some textures in some of them. This first picture has a texture in the background.Emery_0170 8x10 texture stampEmery_0170 8x10 antique stamp Emery_0092 vintage stampemery 14 days Emery_0011 vintage stamp Emery_0016 texture stamp Emery_0018 repairEmery_0108 bw Emery_0005 crop Emery_0025 crop j

I love you guys! Hope you like the pictures. There are a couple more pictures on the post below this one :O)

2 comments:

Love, Lauren September 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

she is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to have another baby so I can get the newborn pics- I'm sad we missed them with Mads, but happy to have the 3mo-12mo =)

Jenny September 20, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

I love Jessy's texture on the one of me holding her feet, just noticed that. Thank again Tracy, God is so good!!!!

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP