Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Posting Images on Your Blog

Yesterday, I was reading some discussions about shooting wide open (using the lowest number aperature your lens will allow)...I saw a link to posting images on blogs...I was so impressed with this couples work ...and more thankful that they are so willing to teach other photographers how to do things! The Blog is The Youngrens...Spend some time over there...

Here is the link for resizing your photos to your blogs specifications and how to make it have a border with your logo. I needed to got to bed and didn't have time to make a logo yet but maybe I will. I simply typed in my name (I made a new document, typed my name and saved it as an image). The Youngrens show you how to record an action - it will automatically size your pictures to your blog (mine can handle 820 pixels wide). Recording actions is very easy (I do it a lot to batch process the same type of picture). He shows how to do all the steps. This works in the MAIN photoshop - not Elements. He even shows you how to quick post using Excel...I haven't tried that...

So if you have Photoshop and are wondering how to resize images for your blog in a quicker way using an action...give it a try! My blog is not designed like theirs....And I didn't use the excel application -I am just basically showing you how to resize the image and put a stamp on it at the bottom! If you have someone deisgn a blog for you then you could probably do ALL that he is saying in this post.

The Youngrens pictures are amazing and they have many FAQ's for photographers. If you are teaching yourself and simply want great pictures of your children OR you want to do this as a business...make sure you check out all the photographers that are willing to help you - you can do it!!! This couple is amazing - I love their style and the personality they capture in their clients.

Go shoot some pictures and let your personality shine through :O) Jessy shoots most of my pictures that are off to the side. So I credit her with this pic of Kayla....She edited this one too.

Cutie



2 comments:

Beki October 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

I LOVE this photo! It reminds me a lot of my own work! So fabulous!! <3 <3 Totally followin your blog, gal!

Matthew and Danielle Mueller October 14, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Keep your post coming! Luv Em!

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP