Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pat & Eleni CEREMONY Part 3 | Temecula photography

The place was simply beautiful…Michael is Eleni’s cousin, and Zoe her little sister.  Zoe threw those petals with a vengence :O)  I love this picture.IMG_9772 j repair

 

Going from her Daddy to her husband – what an incredible moment:  She is looking at Patrick …. and look at his expression!…oh and that’s my Daddy in the far left corner!

IMG_9797 repair  IMG_9791 repair

I love this shot of her veil flying and such a sweet moment with her Daddy:IMG_9812 repair

Look at Patrick’s smile:IMG_6780 repair

It was a BEAUTIFUL day….Zoe did a fabulous job at throwing the petals – they are like perfectly placed on both sides of the aisle:IMG_9822 repair

Patrick and Eleni have on crowns – part of a Greek ceremony…it was beautiful but as I write this I can’t remember exactly what it was but it was awesome :)  – I wish I had done it at my wedding…they also had communion together as their first act as husband and wife:IMG_9955 troyIMG_6793 reoaur IMG_9913 repair

They kissed for the first time ever and then he pulled away – looked at her…and kissed again:

  IMG_0009 repairIMG_0023 repairIMG_0025 repair   IMG_0044 repairIMG_0054 repair crop

I will have a part four soon…Happy Thanksgiving. 

Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me; Bless His Holy Name. Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, and forget not all His benefits."

1 comments:

Noel Rene Musia November 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

pTracy, These pictures so captured the beauty of that day. One thing I regret about my wedding day is not having a good photographer to capture those memories for me. I am so glad that Pat and Eleni had you to do that for them. Beautiful, Just beautiful!
Noel

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP