Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Monday, November 23, 2009

Pat & Eleni Married PART 1| Villa De Amor Temecula

This was the first wedding I have ever done – I warned them that I have never done weddings and they were so good with having me do it…I learned a lot and had a blast!   Emma shot with me – and she was amazing – head over to her blog to see her post – she tells their story which is incredibly sweet and her pictures are so so so amazing!  I’m going to use a ton of them in their album.  We had to split up in the beginning to get things covered so I was so thankful for her coming all the way to shoot with me!  Jessy also shot with me and I always love her perspective….We got there early to watch her get ready and spent the whole day with them.  I have known Pat since he was 11 and Eleni for a few years now – What a privilege to be their photographer and that they trusted me!!!

 

I was going to get his all done in one post and gave up….Here is Part !  If I don’t do it in parts it will take me too long to finish!

 

And as a note – I thought you should know that I write my comments ABOVE my pictures (not below them)  ….everyone does it so differently and I always have to figure it out…so I thought I would tell you up front!

 

Nickie Petersen did Eleni’s hair and makeup – she looked simply stunning.  IMG_8010 repair

I had to get a picture of her in her “kiss me” sweatshirt!  The girls decorated her car – I love the picture of her in the passenger seat!

IMG_8073 repair IMG_8103 repair

Jessy took this shot of the rings – so clear – great job Jess!IMG_6386 rings

Elene’s dress was just perfect – it was so so beautiful.  Emma (her maid of honor) was so sweet getting her ready.  I love this picture of her!  I’ll put more getting ready shots in another part (there are some on Emma’s blog as well because I wasn’t in the room for some of it!)

IMG_8442 VINTAGEIMG_8543 repair bw

Michelle - (Eleni’s mom) set up the dress hanging from the bed with the shoes, garter and jewelry laying on it…I loved it! 

IMG_8465Grandma’s pearls…                                                                                                                            and Eleni’s bouquet which Patrick and Eleni made together!

 IMG_6272 DSC_2643 r

Jessy took this shot of her holding her bouquet – For some reason I just really like it!  I always have fun looking through Jessy’s pictures because she has such a knack for interesting pictures.  She just stands in the background and shoots away.  The black and white one is a Jessy image too!

IMG_6568 repairIMG_6564 repair

While Emma was shooting in the Bridal room…I went and found Pat.   Emma delivered a gift for him from Eleni.  They both got each other the same gift – there were lots of thankful tears on both their parts.  I really liked the light in the boys room – and it was super big!  Emma is Patrick’s sister and Eleni’s maid of honor and close friend.  I love the look on her face as she is hugging him….

IMG_8227 rIMG_8238 repair 

  Here is Pat waiting to see her for their “first look”

IMG_8895 5x7  IMG_8908 5x7

This next picture is right when Patrick first saw her!  I love the look on his face!  Thanks to Emma for that shot.

DSC_3138 repair squareeIMG_8936 repair square 

All the first look shots are within a few minutes of them seeing each other – I LOVE the look on their faces – they were like this the whole day – happy  and smiling – always excited to see each other’s reactions.  I wish I was a writer to tell you how sweet they were together – I’m hoping that my photo journalism can convey what my words cannot.  What a blessing to have front row to this moment!  They weren’t going to do a first look but they were so thankful that they did – I really believe it made the rest of the day go amazing for them.  They still didn’t kiss her as they wanted their first kiss (ever for both of them) to be as husband and wife.

 

I put a soft and faded action on this one….I like it :O)

IMG_8945 crop soft

IMG_9093 repair

He then spun her around – his reaction was simply precious

IMG_8922 repair IMG_9083 repair

I love this next picture (maybe it reminds me of a Jessy picture!)IMG_8910 repair  They were this happy the ENTIRE day – even today I saw them and they still have these sweet smiles!!!!  I love this next picture in black and white.  I go back and forth – from color to black and white…IMG_9021 repair 5x7 bw

Had to take pictures by this door….

IMG_8279 repairIMG_9188 repair 

Not sure how many parts I will have!!!  Can you believe I left a lot out???   Oh my it is 12:22 a.m.   Goodnight!

5 comments:

Shawna Fejeran November 23, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

Tracy, you're an amazing wedding photographer!

Danielle November 23, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

THESE ARE AWESOME TRACY!!!!! I love em. You should do weddings. Can't wait to see more. :) miss u too!

Gerri Shack November 23, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

These are so beautiful, I've never seen such beautiful pictures!!! You have such talent and awesome gift from God.

Natasha November 23, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Beautiful!!!! You really captured their love and joy for each other. Great Job :-)

Lori November 24, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

How lovely, Tracy!

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP