Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Friday, January 22, 2010

Luke & Rebekah Wedding | Santa Clarita Wedding | Hyatt Valencia

Luke and Rebekah got married at the Hyatt in Valencia. There is a rose garden in the back that was just BEAUTIFUL! Her wedding setting was one of the prettiest I have seen – OH – AND it was going to be in the dark (7 pm) – which freaked me out a bit – how do you shoot in the dark??? Well – that TOO was amazingly beautiful – they had beautiful lights etc – since I couldn’t take many pictures – you’ll just have to believe me about the nighttime part…. There was just something about it that was so so pretty.

I love the way jessy edited this next one. I remember taking this picture and the light was hard to deal with – I am amazed at this!

Coming up on the first look pictures…..This is always one of my favorite parts

This next picture reminds me of Old Hollywood!

Can you believe how many people were in this wedding???? That freaked me out too a bit but they were hilarious and fun – I had an absolute blast. We shot in the afternoon and then had a break – that was kind of nice – I was starting to like the nighttime idea…Look at her Hawaiian brothers!!!

This has a 70’s action on it – I thought the best man’s eyes looked cool!

Emma took the men’s pictures – I just snapped this while she was doing them. Emma and I shot this as a joint venture so I don’t have her pictures yet. I thought this was cute!

OH MY GOSH – LOOK AT THIS YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!

Luke and his sisters:

Bekah and her brothers…:

We went for a walk down the street – now this part I was really excited about – I love taking pics in the city and this was super fun!

I don’t know what Jessy did to this next photo (in editing) because I don’t remember the fountain being this beautiful but I LOVE this picture – even the bouquet sitting on the side!

The ceremony…

They left to Chris Brown – for real!

Ha ha – Luke wasn’t about to dance out!

Bekah danced a surprise Hula for Luke…

Fighting for garter:

They drove off to Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling…..hhhmmmm

Reception_370

More pictures on Flickr…may add more to flicker…might want to check back…


Bekah – I’ll have your online gallery in a few days or so.

xo




4 comments:

Miller Family January 22, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

These are amazing! Love all the editing Jessy did- great job BFF! I want put my dress on and do picts again!

Anonymous January 23, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

SO fun! Bekah and Luke will love these :-) I gave them their pictures a few weeks ago at church, but let me know if you want a copy as well :-) Great job, Trace..love these!!

Michelle January 25, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Tracy, these are fantastic! How is she going to pick them from them all??? You, Emma, and Jessy did a great job! You are a pro! The colors are so vibrant and jump out at you!

Carri Roman January 30, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

You are as good, if not better, as any of them out there Tracy. Your work is lovely. You need to think of becoming a part of a photography group and submitting some of your work for contests. I know you learn from others poses but you are also very creative. I love them.

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP