Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Senior Portraits | Revival Christian Academy | Murrieta Valley Photographer

C.J. is another beautiful senior girl  on the outside and the inside.   She is planning on going to Oregon next year  to do the YWAM missionary training course.  I’m excited to see what the Lord has in store for her.   i loved hearing her heart on missionaries and  even marriage. 

 

My favorite senior photos always seem to involve fields, weeds, old abandoned places etc.  which usually means spiders and bugs… We met CJ in Murrieta and explored Old Town for a bit – found a cool yellow truck ….She was willing to go anywhere and do anything….she cracked me up because she was really afraid of bugs –  and there are bugs everywhere when we choose the cool old places…– not like big scary bugs but bugs I don’t even notice!!  C.J. – you are probably laughing because you are remembering smashing that bug in your shoe (and I admit, that is gross)….  Even with her fear of bugs and spiders she was a GAMER – she did anything I asked!  Now me?   I am far more afraid of snakes.  I have yet to see one on a shoot but I think the day that I do, I will probably pack up my camera and call it quits. 

 

When I asked her to tell me what she likes to do her answer was two fold – Talk and Smile…so we did a lot of that during this shoot :)

 

Here is a smattering of her session – wish I could show them all but had to narrow them down.    The truck was awesome!  There was another photographer at this spot too!  So I think their client got rid of all the bugs for C.J.

CJPargeeSenior_027j rep

CJPargeeSenior_055 repair

We headed over to some abandoned buildings in Murrieta.   This is actually an old burned down schoolhouse.  They have just left it!  It used to be my little secret but every time I go there are tons of photographers :)       The word is out.  It’s a great place to shoot!CJPargeeSenior_126j rep   See – how cool is this window?CJPargeeSenior_079 repairCJPargeeSenior_093j rep bwCJPargeeSenior_091j rep 

 

The light in the building is always pretty amazing – it reflects everywhere…CJPargeeSenior_113 repair 

I love this next one – I love the coloring and her smile…She’s great at smiling, yes????

CJPargeeSenior_139j repCJPargeeSenior_152j rep sunshineCJCAM2_060j sunshine

Look was a gamer she is…I think there was a bee around her somewhere yet she laid in that field like it was perfectly free of bugs!

CJCAM2_055j rep

 

Beautiful light by a construction wood pile off some random street in Murrieta…resulting in a beautiful picture.CJPargeeSenior_174 repair CJPargeeSenior_207j repCJPargeeSenior_233 repair

 

When I saw this tube I was thinking to myself, “Should I ask her to crawl in it…especially since there could be bugs?” …I kind of just stood there….C.J. says, “do you think it would be cool if I went in it???”  I smiled and well….here is the result…I would say it was pretty cool!CJPargeeSenior_193j repCJCAM2_071j rep

If you are afraid of bugs…we can shoot you in a place with no bugs…not sure where that would be out here…they seem to be everywhere…kind of like in the Bible where it says the spiders are in the kings palace :)


8 comments:

Indica Photography November 13, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Love them all! Beautiful work...as always!!

jen November 13, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

beautiful set! beautiful girl! :)

letty January 17, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

Loving that tube. Where can I find it? I would love to get a shot of my three boys in that tube. I'm in corona, ca. I don't mind the drive. Love that abandon building in murrietta too.

Unknown January 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

Letty - that tube was off the side of the road in a construction zone - the gates were all open so we went in! It probably is not even there anymore :)

Isa Beltran April 8, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

I love your work.. :)

Unknown April 15, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Isa - thank you sooo much :)))

Tierra July 14, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

I LOVE your work Tracy! I'm from SD and I drove all the way up to Murieta to see the burned down school house. I was so disappointed to see they put a fence up around it AND the old mill across the street. I really wanted to try a shoot there with some clients.

Tracy July 25, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

thank you so much Tierra!! I am so bummed about that building....

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP