Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thankful for Kyle - Day 9

Rejoicing that Kyle drives my kids to school.....

This morning he promised the boys a Starbucks on the way...at 6:40 we couldn't find him...he had gone for a jog...at 6:50 he was in the shower - Nanno bangs on the door telling him it's time to go - kyle says he's done in two minutes....

He got out grabbed his stuff, had to run back for the lunch I made him - he's so sweet, hugs me and says, "you're the best..." (it wasn't a great lunch, poor Kyle) and runs out the door - Isn't he hilarious?????? I am glad to see his shoes in the handful of his things....

Guess who did NOT want their picture taken? I don't think a quick picture was in Sam's plans for the day!

I took Dani about an hour later as she goes to a different campus - she was standing there and I said, "be funny!" so there she is - so cute! I just love her coat.


Rejoice 9 web

1 comments:

Miller Family January 12, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

I think every time I have seen Kyle he isn't wearing his shoes! HA!!

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP