Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Werner & Diandra | Wedgewood Wedding | Temecula Valley Wedding Photographer

Werner and Diandra - January 27, 2012

So I was trying to do this all in one post...but I can't - I honestly intend to and then I just remember the day through the pictures that I can't help myself...so here is Part 1....

As always - I made new friends - I absolutely ADORE this couple....

Second Shooters: Jessica Dodson and Johnny Tinahui

The day was one of the windiest days I can remember in a long time - I was praying it would stop but God had other plans...We braved it anyway and went outside ... I was worried Diandra would blow away but she survived....The wind was so loud that the wedding had to be moved inside...plus honestly - she could have turned into Mary Poppins and flown up up and away...along with the guests....ha ha

Diandra's side of the story:

Bride: I went to the Rock church for the first time and Werner was the usher who gave me my notes and my seat, as well as his name and how do you do's:) I went with my girlfriend Audie and after he left and we sat down I leaned over and told her I was definitely coming back he's hot!!! Good thing I loved the worship and preaching, I didn't feel so guilty about coming back to a church for a boy! A few weeks later I ended up in the only Young adult small group with him and made it a point to sit next to him:) We quickly became best friends and were inseparable:) Didn't take long for me to fall head over heals in love with him!!!!


Getting ready....Diandra is a godly young women who just brightens up any room she is in...There are beautiful details laced all throughout the day - from rings, to flowers, to the Bridal gown, to dresses, to small little touches that made this day an incredibly beautiful and romantic memory ... and a ton of fun...I loved the colors she chose...bright and beautiful...
Werner's story:

We initially met at church while I was an usher giving her a seat, and spending a little more time then I usually do with most people that I seat. From there we started going to the same small group and hanging out more frequently. It came to the point where we both would go out of our way to hangout and spend time together. It was soon after I met her and spent time with her that I knew this is the woman that God had picked for me. I made a promise to God and myself that I will always respect her and treat her the way God treats the church. After we had been dating for about a year, I made that promise to her on January 29, 2011, when i asked her to marry me.



I love his sweet little profressionally written South African manners version but really...he is hilarious - he totally spied her out - went up to her on purpose - knew full well he was using his "ministry" as an usher to the fullest extent....I told him that if my boys have any trouble finding their spouse...we will have them usher and get some lessons from him.... Werner is a stud - he is from South Africa - he is so cool and everyone around him is just as cool...He loves the Lord and he adores my sweet friend Diandra...


We did the first look inside ...she was hilarious -she stopped behind him to catch her breath...not sure how I get to be part of the most amazing moments?????their engagement photos are one of my favorite engagement sessions.... ENGAGEMENT - I know I say that a lot but go check them out - they were just so fun the whole time and we laughed a lot!

0 comments:

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP