Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wedgewood Fallbrook Wedding | Pala Mesa Portraits Part 1

I know I say it all the time - but I made a new friend - I just love Lauren. I am excited to get to know her more as time goes on. We had so much fun discussing the pictures for this wedding and talking! She is just as sweet as she looks - beautiful inside and out with a very tender heart. Nick is amazing himself and so sweet and attentive to Lauren. Read in between the pictures for their stories...

Wedding Venue: Wedgewood Fallbrook
Portrait site: Pala Mesa, Fallbrook
Makeup: Monique Tinahui
Hair: Friend Andrea
Flowers: Enchanting Blooms

Engagement Photos: Tracy Dodson Photography (that's me ha ha)

One of my favorite parts of any wedding is when they all get ready - and boy did they ALL get ready together - everyone had their hair and makeup done - and they all looked amazing when finished....They all got ready (well the girls...) at Lauren's brother's home.
The picture top left of the little girl was taken through the window!

Lauren's Story:

Nick and I got to know each other over email...He had asked someone to introduce us but I was in Hawaii... He had to leave on deployment and decided to email me from there.... From that first email until he got home four months later we emailed each other HUGE emails at least once a day. After a month or so he started calling me as much as he could and the day he got home we went out to Denny's after I got off of work because we couldn't wait until the next day to see each other. From that day on we were attached at the hip. I know it sounds crazy but I was already imagining what being married to him would be like when we were emailing, and he says he was doing the same thing.

And what about all those emails??? Nick ended up printing all the emails and put them in paper protectors in a folder as part of my Christmas present that first year...it ended up being around 300 or more pages!

We went on a hike Sept 5th 2011. He was "supposed to go with a friend who bailed..." I didn't want him to go alone so he said, "You can come if you want, I just didn't know if you'd like to hike so early." We hiked Idylwild all morning up to suicide cliffs. He packed us lunch so we sat up there to eat. It started to rain and as we were getting ready to head back down the mountain I looked over the cliff one last time. He came up behind me, hugged me while holding out my ring and said, " I'm not leaving this mountain until you agree to marry me."

She said yes...obviously - and here is that stunning ring!

love the generation of hands picture...

So - I was amazed at how beautiful Pala Mesa resort was! They allowed us to do the portraits here - We didn't have time to wander the grounds on this trip but this gazebo was so beautiful and just a perfect spot for the first look and the rest of the pics - I loved the bell at the top which you will see in the pics below - and really - how amazing does Lauren look? The back of her dress just flows and flows - it seriously was beautiful - wait until you see it in the first dance images...

Her bouquet was STUNNING like her...Carla from Enchanting Blooms ALWAYS does a beautiful job in all she does - the bouquets and the ceremony site were beautiful.

the handsome groom


the first look


We were able to shoot some portraits here - we did more at the end at Wedgewood after the ceremony as well..
beautiful colors on the wedding party - such pretty dresses...and beautiful girls
this pic is one of my favorites!
love love love the bell below with the sun above it...and the bridal party is awesome too of course :) love lots of kids in weddings - especially these kids...well - cuz they are awesome and I love them!
Off to get married - I love that Nick carried her out! I think her feet hurt...but maybe he was just being so sweet?????

0 comments:

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP