Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Murrieta Valley High School Senior | Reid | Murrieta Valley Senior Portrait Photographer

I was in the room the day 18 years ago when Reid was born.  I cried - at that point in my life we were signed up for adoption - I cried - not because I was jealous - I cried because I was so overwhelmed at this little baby (well in Reid's case...not so little) - he was just the cutest, sweetest little boy I had ever seen. I was overwhelmed at God's goodness to them in this pudgy, big blue eyed precious gift.   I remember his parents feeling so bad that I was crying - but it was tears of joy not sorry, tears over God's goodness, tears over God's creation - Babies are so amazing - such miracles.  I remember trying to reassure them that I was fine - I wasn't crying about myself!   I will never forget that day holding him in my arms and thanking the Lord for Reid. Was that really 18 years ago this month? Reid was born at the end of May - I got a call one month later that we had been chosen to adopt a little girl. God gave Beth and I kids that would become solid friends the past 17 1/2 years....I love their cousin type Friendship...it's so sweet. 

Reid is a stud - easy to photograph - made me laugh the whole time - except he was afraid of spiders complained more than most girls I shoot.... and yes...I know - go ahead and say it - is it really fair to shoot someone this handsome??? It's really jut me and the camera that makes him look this good ....:)

 Love you Reid - can't wait to see you live out the rest of your life all grown up.  

2 comments:

Sara Ancich May 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

He's got a little bit of Channing Tatum in him. Love the plaid shirt shots. great work Tracy!

Drollingers May 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM  

Love. He is so grown up. We all knew he would be so handsome from the time he was a little boy. Great job T.

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP