Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Destination Wedding | Taylor & Nikki | Applegate Christian Fellowship | Temecula Valley Wedding Photographer

What can I say about this wedding....

I love this couple and their families.  It was at one of the most beautiful churches I have ever been in. Seriously churches should fly out to see it before they build -the amphitheater next to it was incredible as well!  

When we unpacked her gown, we about died.  We rearranged the whole living room just to take it's photo!  She had special touches all day which you will see in the photos, from mugs for her girls, to cute stamps on the coffee cups - all a theme of this beautiful Oregon day...The fact that is was on December 20 - meant that the decorations up front were easy - Beautiful christmas trees everywhere in the church - especially lit up behind the large windows - it was breath taking.

The first picture and the last picture are some of my most favorite two photos ever... The first is shot at 1.2 (and that's hard to do in a rainy dark place) and the last is just one of my favs ever.  I knew it would be raining and so it gave me a challenge....I read a bunch about taking photos in the rain - and actually for the last picture I was hoping it was raining harder!!  Micah offered to go throw water on them...hahaha but it turned out perfect and you can still see rain drops behind them...so you have to go through this whole long post to see it!  

And when you are done click that Facebook Like button at the end for me - thanks!!

I'll do a short post about their California reception soon....

Thank you to Jessy and Lissy for shooting with me :)

For this blog I decided to have them write it for me....

Nikkis' favorite part:  So basically, I’m terrible at picking “favorites,” and I think asking what my favorite part of the wedding day is the hardest question I’ve ever been asked! ;) 

The entire day was not only the best day of my life, but it was far beyond anything I ever daydreamed or imagined it could be. It was the perfect day for me. I spent the morning with my closest, beloved friends, new sisters, cousins, and my wonderful mother. I just kept looking around the room at these girls who I have loved and who have loved me, some for many years, and some for just a few years. 

I remember feeling so excited just to see him. Everyone always talks about how exciting it is for a groom to see his bride for the first time on the wedding day, but I was just as excited and giddy to see him. When I walked down the aisle I will never forget the look on his face. It was a look I’ve never seen any man make, especially to me, and I will always cherish that moment on the aisle. 

As anyone looking at the pictures would know, it was a rainy wedding day. And I couldn’t have been happier with the result. The rain added the perfect touch of Oregon that I know and love.

The most fun I had at the wedding would definitely be the dancing. Dancing for a couple hours with my new husband and closest friends was everything I imagined it would be! I even got to surprise Taylor with a bridesmaids dance! That was important to me because he loves surprises, so I love when I can actually pull off a good one ;) 

It is the best feeling in the world to look at the man you have been in love with and know that that day marks the true beginning of your life together…the beginning of your family. Spending that day celebrating with friends and family, knowing that we were celebrating a gracious gift from God was overwhelming. I’ve received many, many blessings from the Lord, but my husband has been by far my most treasured.

and Taylors.... I am the same way as Nik. It seems almost impossible to narrow down what my favorite moment of the wedding was, but I think what stands out to me the most was when I saw Nikki for the first time.

I was already pretty shaken up as soon as I walked out with my groomsmen for the ceremony. The anticipation was just killing me because this was a moment I had been waiting for since I knew I was going to marry Nik.

Once the music for her entrance began, I could barely hold back my tears of excitement. 

The doors swung open, and so did my tear ducts. I had never been filled with more joy than in the moment of seeing my adorned bride. 

That was just absolutely breathtaking moment for me and I will never, ever forget that visual of seeing her for the first time. 


Engagement Photos: Tracy Dodson Photography
Wedding prep: The Jones Home
Venue: Applegate Christian Fellowship  all churches should look like this!
Wedding Coordinator: Jeanie Payne
Florist: Jeanie Payne
Videography: Eric Tate
Cake Artist: Top Tier Wedding Cakes
DJ: Jonny Ardavanis & Micah Dixon
Makeup: Hannah Coulter
Hair: Hannah Coulter
Gown: La Soie Bridal
Bridesmaid dresses: David's Bridal
Men's tuxes: J David's, Valencia CA


1 comments:

Unknown November 29, 2017 at 11:23 PM  

India is getting very popular as destination wedding place. Its is Dream of getting married like KING and Queen, it's now possible. for more information visit http://reynoldweddings.com/

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP