Please Jessica at info@tracydodsonphotography.com for our pricing information.

Family, Children and Senior Portraits all start at $350 per session.

Jessy responds quickly to email - if you have emailed me and you have not received a reply, please check your junk mail.

At this time we are no longer shooting weddings.

INFO@TRACYDODSONPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Friday, July 29, 2016

{ Jessy Personal Post }
I don't post many personal pictures on the blog, but when you go to Alaska its just to gorgeous to not share! Last Christmas my in-laws gifted us all a trip to Alaska. They are the best!! The only downside was that we had to wait 6 months before it was time to go on the cruise...but it came quickly and we had a total blast! I had never been on a cruise or to Alaska so this was a totally new experience for me. We ate a lot, laughed a lot, and explored a lot. And it never rained on us, perfect for wimpy so-cal me. 

My favorite place we visited while there was probably Haines, although every place was gorgeous there was something really peaceful about river rafting down the Chilkat River and taking in all the sights from the raft. My favorite place we ate at was off the boat in Kechikan. A little place called The Twisted Fish served up the best fresh caught fish! But my most favorite memory from the trip was on our last day there. We were out salmon fishing in the harbor and saw sooo many different types of wildlife. Right when we got out we saw a pod of killer whales...I guess that doesn't make for good fishing but i didn't really care, that was the coolest thing to me. We had seen a few whales throughout the trip but this time the humpback trailed our boat from about 50 yards away. They are massive!!! There were seals, jellyfish, and lots of pretty birds. I had yet to see a bald eagle up close until our fishing guide got bored waiting for the fish to bite, grabbed a bait fish and started whistling. We had no idea what he was doing. Out of nowhere swoops down an eagle and grabs the fish right out of the water next to our boat. Turns out eagles have amazing eyesight and could see him holding up the fish from up to three miles away! He continued to do this a few more times and i knew this was my chance to get an amazing shot of these awesome birds. I think I was too excited to really check my settings but the pictures turned out and they are for sure my favorite from the trip!!
Enjoy a few snapshots of our time!!

Jessy 


3 comments:

erinlitteral July 29, 2016 at 6:45 PM  

So beautiful, Jessy! Loved everyone of these. What a place to see. And your eagle shots are amazing.

Julie Martin August 1, 2016 at 10:01 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Martin August 1, 2016 at 10:04 PM  

Jessy, thes pics are beautiful! I am so glad you and your hubby got to witness Alaska's beauty in person!

Best Wedding
Photographers
in Temecula
2016

California Wedding Day

California Wedding Day
Honored to be on the Temecula Haute List
WeddingWire Tracy Dodson Photography Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Inland Empire - 2015 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 
Contact me. Thanks!
Tracy@TracyDodsonPhotography.com


Info and Investment

We shoot on location using natural light. We absolutely love what we do.

Please contact us if you are interested: info@tracydodsonphotography.com

On the Temecula List!

On the Temecula List!
California Wedding Day

ClickinMoms

love this group ClickinMoms.com

Wedding Wire Reviews from Brides

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP